Gladiator Trike with Independent Rear Suspension
- We supply your trike conversion kit from day one, arrange shipping from the manufacturer, pay your import duty and GST, organise state by state modification applications (if required), install the kit and provide Australian Design Rules compliance. Apart from your signature on two forms you do not need to do a thing.
"Motor Trike" rear ends are totally remanufactured -- all the insides of the housings are new: the axle, the gears, the bearings, the seals-everything manufactured to Motor Trike specifications.
Quality control is "owned by each of the employees. Each rear end has a Motor Trike serial number and a gear ratio stamped on it, and every one also has the welder's initials stamped on - an affirmation of pride in workmanship or a personal badge of quality approval."
What is Air Ride Suspension?
All MOTOR TRIKE conversions are manufactured using our patented Air Ride Suspension as standard equipment. We offer a true suspension, letting the shock absorbers do what they were designed for... to dampen sudden and rapid motion.
This comfort and stability of the Air Ride Suspension will give you a ride that is unsurpassed in the industry. When you combine the Air Ride Suspension with our patented ladder bar suspension, you can see why we ask you to ride all the trikes that are available and experience the difference. Our product is unique in that our ride quality and handling characteristics split the difference between the traditional solid axle design and the independent rear suspensions being offered today.
- Independent Rear Suspension
- On-Board Air Compressor
- Patented Air Ride Suspension
- Over 4" of Suspension Travel
- Progressive Coil Over Shocks
- Integrated Disc Brake System
- Trunk Light on Interior of Door
- Hidden Trunk Door Hinges
- Billet Aluminum Torque Thrust Wheels
- 12 Volt Power Outlet in Trunk
- Tombstone Taillights
- LED Air Suspension & Voltmeter Readout
|Trunk Door Opening||647mm x 381mm|
|Suspension Style||Unequal Length Upper and Lower Control Arms|
|Body Material||Polyester Resin Fiberglass|
|Drive System||Belt Drive|